Exactly a week ago, 300+ Geeks attended Data Platform Day in Microsoft Office, Bellandur, Bengaluru. And today, we are ready with our updates of Data Platform Day in Microsoft Office, Gachibowli, Hyderabad. Two back-to-back house-full events in two different cities! Unbelievable to pull off, but thanks to the DataPlatformGeeks community, we do it with ease every time. The updates are given below, do not miss out the pictures and details:
The entire eDominer team travelled to Hyderabad on August 8th, early morning at 1.30 am to execute yet another amazing Data Platform Day of Feb 9, in Microsoft Office, Gachibowli. The event saw more than 200+ Data & Analytics Professionals (seating capacity for only 200 available at the venue), with attendees travelling from nearby cities as well. Yes, this event was houseful too. Great to see how popular the DataPlatformGeeks events have become. The Feb 9th event had 9 multi-track sessions on Data Science, Azure, Business Intelligence and Advanced Analytics, Database Administration and Development. Special thanks to our Community Partner & Supporter, Microsoft and to our Knowledge Partner for the event, Hyderabad-based Edvancer, for supporting the event.
The registrations as usual began at 8:00 am and the speakers took over at 9:00 am. Parallel sessions started in 2 rooms on Machine Learning with Azure Databricks and Advanced Analytics with Azure Analysis Services by Suvarna Raju Madhey (Microsoft) & Prakash Krishnaswamy (Microsoft) and Siva Reddy (Microsoft), respectively. Both the sessions were full house.
After the first set of sessions concluded, we had a grand community launch of Data Platform Summit 2019. Just like how we did in Bengaluru, revealing the theme and logo of DPS 2019, with Amit Bansal the founder of the conference doing the honours.
DPS 2019 Dates:
Pre-Cons – August 19, 20 & 21.
Summit – August 22, 23 & 24.
Venue – Radisson BLU, Outer Ring Road, Bengaluru.
Here is the video that you should not miss
Four alumnus of DPS also spoke about their experience at our previous summits and how Data Platform Summit helped their careers & projects and why they keep coming back to the conference every year.
The third technical session of the day was by Lalit Sachan (Co-Founder, Edvancer) on “Want to Upgrade To a Career in AI?”, it was a joint session with both rooms combined, that included all the 200+ attendees. Edvancer’s demo-based session was an instant hit, and the Geeks wanted to know more about career-path in AI/Data Science. Edvancer also announced a discount for their heavily-in-demand Certification Course on Edvancer-TCS Certified Artificial Intelligence Specialist, only for the DataPlatformGeeks of Hyderabad Data Platform Day event.
After that session, we had a group picture with the Geeks holding the DPS 2019 catalogue.
It was then time to grab some lunch. Apart from enjoying the lunch, the Geeks also had a chance to network and meet like-minded people, interact with speakers and make connections for life.
The second half of the sessions commenced immediately after lunch. In-depth Machine Learning with Azure Data bricks by Pramod Singla (Microsoft) & Sakshi Chourasia (Microsoft) in Room 1 and DB Maintenance by Vijay Reddy (Regional Mentor, DPG) in Room 2, were the parallel sessions.
The last session was a joint session by Amit Bansal (SQLMaestros) on Execution Plan Analysis & Query Tuning.
The team ended the day with a lot of give aways which included bags, bottles, pen-stands, posters and the BIG TICKET which gives access to complete 3 days of DPS 2019.
As always, we thank Microsoft for supporting our community events with its state-of-the-art infrastructure & subject-matter-experts. Great efforts by the eDominer & DPG Teams to pull off this event. Special thanks to Edvancer for being the knowledge partner for the event and supporting us with their wonderful technical session on AI. Edvancer also introduced a special discount code – DPG5000 that offers DPG members with a flat Rs 5000 off on the AI Course executed in partnership with TCS.
Thanks to DPG members for their passion towards learning. You can find the event feedback and the pictures below. Also, go through the important links.
PS: DataPlatformGeeks not only organizes in-person events, but also webinars with global participation. Check out our latest events here.
Care to say ‘Thank You’ & Help Us Grow The Community?
• The group photo is up on LinkedIn & Facebook – do post your feedback and comments, share the pics and tag yourself.
This will help us in growing the community.
If you like our community work, please support us by liking our Facebook page.
Data Platform Summit 2019 & Pre-Conference Registrations are now Open
• DPS 2019 will happen in August. Feb pricing is the lowest. Go ahead and register with the lowest price. Remember, DPS 2019 consists of 3 days of summit and 3 days of pre-conference training (full-day classes). There are multiple packages to choose from.
Do you want us to send an official invitation to your company for DPS 2019?
• The DPS Team can officially invite your company. Learn More.
Event Photo Album
• The events photo album has been created on Facebook. Click Here
• Please do not skip the feedback. We want to hear from you. Click Here
SQLMaestros Master Classes
• Wish To Attend Full-Day, Deep-Dive Training? SQLMaestros Master Classes are announced. Classes on SQL Performance Tuning, T-SQL, SSRS, Power BI, SSIS, DevOps, Machine Learning, R, Python & Artificial Intelligence. Learn More.
SQLMaestros Hands-On-Labs, Video Courses & Learning Kits
• SQLMaestros has more learning solutions: Hands-On-Labs, Amit Bansal’s Performance Tuning Video Course & Learning Kits. Learn more.
DPG Recorded Webinars (Free)
• If you want to watch recorded webinars of DataPlatformGeeks, check out our YouTube channel.
Would You Like to Join Us & Volunteer in DPG Community Activities?
• You always wanted to speak but never got an opportunity? Would you like to speak at DPG Free Events & Webinars? Check this out
• Do you want to join DPG as a Regional Mentor and also host meet-up’s in your own organization? No, it is not a full time job, rather an opportunity to contribute back to the technical community. Learn More.
What Do You Want To Learn Next?
• Give us suggestions on topics/subjects that you wish to learn and we will try to deliver those. Click Here.
A careful analysis of the pharmacological effects and clinical effects of many popular sleeping pills at https://globalmarch.org/ambien-10mg/ reveals that most of them cannot be considered as the best solution to correcting the manifestations of situational insomnia.
Important Links For Your Learning, Sharing & Networking