Data Platform Summit 2018 Announced (Bangalore, India)
Data Platform Summit (formerly SQLServerGeeks Annual Summit) has become a festival for many. Just like we celebrate Diwali – one of the most popular festivals in India – DPS too, is a celebration time. Let me explain. How do you know that a learning event is gaining more popularity than ever? How do you know that the previous years were awesome for the delegates? In short, how do you know that the event was ‘really’ a grand success?
By the count of delegates? By the feedback? Something else?
Well, the biggest win for the DPS, DPG & eDominer Team is when we start getting emails from Jan 1st week: “Hi, are the dates for the summit this year announced?”.
Yes, when past delegates check back, that is true success. It is that moment of satisfaction and realization that we are doing something good for the community.
So here we are, with Data Platform Summit 2018 – the 4th edition of Asia’s Only Data & Analytics Summit focused on Microsoft Data Platform + Open Source Data Technologies.
Here are some key details about Data Platform Summit 2018:
- 3-Day Regular Conference (Aug 9 – 11), Bangalore, India.
- Two days of Pre-Conference Training (Full-Day Classes) (Aug 7 & 8)
- Venue: Hotel Park Plaza (Marathahalli, Bangalore)
- Official Website: www.DPS10.com
- Official email: Contact@DPS10.com
- Official HashTag: #DPS10
- Download Conference Catalog
- Download Corporate Registration Kit
So, the first thing that will strike you is, Why DPS10.com? Well, that is another blog post 🙂
The launch event happened across India at Microsoft offices in Bangalore, Mumbai, Gurgaon, Hyderabad & Pune on January 20, 2018. Yes, it was a massive 5-city launch attended by more than 700 people collectively.
We have made some major changes to Data Platform Summit that you should be aware of:
- The biggest change we have done this time is to move the conference to a 5-star hotel. This will give our attendees a world-class experience with state-of-the-art infrastructure of international standards.
- Also, this year, we will have two days of pre-conference training. Six pre-cons each day of Aug 7 & 8. In total, 12 pre-cons.
- We have also added a special track on Open Source technologies.
- The regular conference (Aug 9 to 11) will witness select speakers from world’s best delivering 100+ sessions across 7 tracks.
What’s Special About DPS 2018?
- A battery of Microsoft Data Group Product Team Members from Redmond (USA) including Sr. Data Scientists, AI & Machine Learning Experts, BI Architects, Program Managers, Premier Field Engineers, Distinguished Engineers and the likes will be flying down to Bangalore to deliver advanced training and interact with the Data/Analytics community – A BIG THANKS TO THEM.
- The elite SQL CAT (Customer Advisory Team), TIGER and Global Black Belt Teams from Microsoft (Redmond) will be part of this contingent. – Another shout out – Thank You.
- And very close to my heart – MVPs & MCMs from 15+ countries will participate and deliver top-notch sessions – BOW !!!
- DPS 2018 will witness 100+ sessions by Microsoft Redmond & Industry Experts over 3 days, and will also see 2 days of demo-based pre-con training before the main conference.
This year DPS 2018 is Asia’s best learning event with highly curated content and the best speaker line-up you can ever witness + a world class infrastructure. DPS 2018 registrations are now open. Visit www.DPS10.com to learn more.
If you want to know more about group bookings & discounts, just drop an email to contact@DPS10.com.
We look forward to your early registration & participation @ DPS 2018.
Yes, it’s celebration time, again 🙂