This is an update on SQL Server Database Migration PowerShell Module. The change log is mentioned below.
Changes in DB-Migrate V3 on 25th Dec 2012
- Reviewed by Aman Dhally – Powershell MVP. Thanks a lot Aman for review and your valuable comments.
- Fixed bug when attaching databases with –IsCopy = false. Log file path isn’t included when attaching database from same path
- The database is now attached back to source instance attach to destination instance errors out.
- Added a parameter –IsDelete to remove database files from source instance once database is moved to destination instance.
- Added parameter –databasename to move specific database.
The version 3.0 is available here http://sdrv.ms/1fFzr9S
Download and rename the file to DB-Migrate.psm1. Check below blog for how to install and use DB-Migrate module