|July 1 to July 31, 2015||7,500 +14% ST|
|Aug 1 to Aug 29, 2015||8,000 +14% ST|
Conference Registration Options (for Individuals/Self-Sponsored):
- If you want to pay using offline methods (Cheque, Demand Draft, Pay Order, etc): Register here
- If you want to pay using Credit Card or Net Banking: Register here
Conference Registration Options (for Companies/Groups):
- If you are an individual and are being sponsored by your company/manager, drop us an email (mamita
If you are a group of people from the same company and are being nominated by your company/manager, drop us an email (mamita[at]sqlservergeeks[dot]com)
Companies/Groups can also pay online. Register here
Download Corporate Registration Kit
Questions? Contact the Conference Team
- Session materials are solely for your personal, non-commercial use.
- Session material including decks, training manual, demo scripts, hands-on-labs, etc, cannot not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, shared, distributed, re-sold, offered for re-sale, assigned, displayed, transferred or sub-licensed or in any other way exploited in whole or in part.
- Session materials including decks, training manual, demo scripts, hands-on-labs, etc, will be protected by copyright of respective presenters/speakers.
- You cannot use SQLServerGeeks Annual Summit as a platform for any promotional activity. If any such promotional activity is founds or identified, and/or conflicts with the interest of any sponsor or exhibitor, your participation in the conference may be cancelled.
- Cancellation Policy:
- If you cancel on or before July 15, 2015, there are two options:
- 50% of the registration fee will be charged and the remaining amount will be duly refunded back within 15 days of cancellation (or)
- The entire registration fee can be adjusted with next year’s conference fees.
- If you cancel after July 15, 2015, there is only one option:
- 50% of the registration fee will be charged and the remaining amount will be adjusted with next year’s conference fees. (No refunds will be made)
- Full refund will be made in case the conference is cancelled by SQLServerGeeks. Refunds will be processed within fifteen days of cancellation announcement.
- Feedback provided by you may be used by SQLServerGeeks for marketing purposes.
- Executive veg lunch will be served at the conference venue. Tea/Coffee & Veg snacks will also be served at all times.
- Video, audio or any form of recording during the sessions is strictly prohibited.
- Registration fees might change in case registration quotas are filled before the mentioned dates.
- Our conference is dedicated to providing a harassment-free conference experience for everyone, regardless of gender, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, or religion (or lack thereof). We do not tolerate harassment of conference participants in any form. Sexual language and imagery is not appropriate for any conference venue, including talks, workshops, parties, Twitter and other online media. Conference participants violating these rules may be sanctioned or expelled from the conference without a refund at the discretion of the conference organizers.
- The above pricing is only applicable for the regular conference from Aug 27 to 29. Pre-Conference Seminars on August 26 are priced separately.