The elites and successful from every industry have few things in common. They understand that the surest way to achieve success is to model someone who is already successful. If you don’t have good models, find someone who is the best in your chosen field and emulate them. I understood this through years of my industry experience, from attending tens of conferences over the years, learning from the SQL gurus can take you to next level in your career on data platform.
After attending SQLbits for two consecutive years, I was looking for similar kind of events in India where I can have the access to all the SQL experts from around the globe who can guide me to emerge as a leader in this industry. Fortunately last year I found this amazing community called SQLServerGeeks they organized Asia’s only international SQL conferences at Bangalore, which attracts top notch mentors, speakers and industry experts from around the globe. The event was friendly, very well organized and felt it like a family of SQL community. Event was focused on all areas of Microsoft data platform and an amazing learning experience overall. This year also they are organizing again at NIMHANS, Bangalore.
Here’s Exactly What You Get When You Come to SSGAS 2016
- You will have the access to the 3 days content packed event taught by experts in the industry known around the globe. You can get life-changing career advice from them about your specific skill set ….. advice that is backed up by a combined industry experience of more than 100 years.
Now that’s what I call VALUE…
- You will have direct access to the makers who developed the product of Microsoft data platforms.
- You will be able to hang out/interact with them at meals, and chat with them informally in between training. You can ask them follow-up questions and get the nuts and bolts on something they might not share from the stage. You can tell them about your career goals, or an idea you have or new concepts you want to learn.
- You’ll meet other amazing similar minded SQLGeeks who are passionate about SQL and form strong professional relationships
Just to get some of these speakers of this caliber in a room it costs a fortune, and SSGAS has pulled out all the stops to get “the best of the best”. SSGAS is known in the industry for the caliber of speakers they get, and SSGAS 2016 is even going to be better.
Like SSGAS 2015, SSGAS 2016 have an amazing speakers line up. As on date when I am writing this blog, there are some eye popping names, Some of them include:
- Grant Fritchey , Author, Blogger, Speaker, Executive Vice President and Director at PASS
- Andreas Wolter, one and only MCSM Data Platform from Germany
- Tomer Weisberg, Group Program Manager of SQL Data Security Team at Microsoft.
- Jen Stirrup, Data Platform MVP & BI Expert from UK
- Denny Cherry, Independent Consultant, USA
- Joseph D’Antoni, Data Platform MVP, Principal Consultant from US
- Satya Jayanty, Microsoft’s Data Platform MVP, from UK
- Silvia Doomra, PM in Azure SQL DB at Microsoft
(Source : https://www.alexanderchase.co.uk/careers-advice)
The advice that I have received from experts has helped to me to expand my horizon, equipped me with high level knowledge and always allowed me to stay ahead of the curve and position myself as a leader.
Registration for SSGAS 2016 is already open.
With the value you will get out of this content packed 3 days event, you literally cannot lose.- unless you aren’t in that room.
Book your seat now and I’ll see you at the event.
Like us on FaceBook | Join the fastest growing SQL Server group on FaceBook
Follow Sandip Pani on Twitter | Follow Sandip Pani on FaceBook