Less than 50 days are left for Data Platform Summit 2017 Curtain Raiser! DPS team is prepped-up to meet you & our new delegates this August at NIMHANS Convention Center, which is Bangalore’s largest centralized air-conditioned convention Center. And thanks to The Government, for DPS 2017, it has been renovated 🙂 – Yes, DPS 2017 is Asia’s Largest Data & Analytics Learning Event with 200 sessions from 7 parallel tracks across 3 days. 11 parallel, full-day, deep-dive classroom trainings by 11 renowned experts are icing on the cake!
Want to have a pulse of DPS 2017 ? Here’s a beautiful & mesmerizing video that tells you exactly why our past year’s delegates don’t want you to miss this phenomenon!
DPS 2017 Session List (Part – 2 released):
- Release 2. Release Date: June 24, 2017. Count: 125 Sessions (Breakout, Chalk-Talks & Open-Talks). To view, up-to-date sessions list, Click Here
- Final Release (Part 3) will happen by July 15.
- In total, DPS 2017 will have 200 sessions. Final agenda/scheduling will be available one week prior to the conference.
New Speakers Announced:
- DPS 2017 brings you the best line-up of experts from Microsoft (USA & India), MCMs, MVPs & Industry Stalwarts from 16+ countries.
- Around 70 Speakers have been announced so far. Check Out our DPS 2017 Stalwarts.
DPS 2017 Discount Code / Price Increases from July 1:
- Price increases this Saturday, i.e., July 1 (for the main summit & pre-conference seminars)
- For online registration, use discount code: DPGBLR
- For online registration discount code for SSGAS 2016/2015 attendees & SQLMaestros Master Class attendees, reach out to DPS Team ASAP!
- You can register offline too with June pricing and pay by July 7. Click Here to learn more about registration.
DPS 2017 Registration Details:
- Click Here to learn more about registration.
Eleven Pre-Conference workshops have been finalized as part of DPS 2017 on August 16th (a day before the main summit). DPS 2017 Pre-Cons are deep-dive, demo-based class-room trainings covering latest subjects like Azure, DataWarehouse, IoT, Power BI, Machine Learning, DevOps, Data Visualization, Data Modeling, SQL on Linux, SQL Server Internals, Query Tuning in T-SQL & much more. For Pre-con details, Click Here .
To check for Corporate Group Discounts, Pricing information, Registration details, Summit Catalogue & Pre-Con Brochure, download the corporate registration kit: Download.
Did you know that 90% of our delegates have been sponsored by their companies? Yes, most companies have training budgets, unless you ask, you never know whether you too can get a sponsored DPS 2017 pass! So, give all the details about DPS 2017 to your Manager/Practice Head or to your Technical training team, and explore options for your sponsorship. If you think we should talk to your management, feel free to reach out to Data Platform Summit 2017 team. Our team can talk to your leadership, meet them & present how DPS adds value to an organization’s learning and skill-development objectives. Still in doubt? call us and we will explain how we can help you.
Do not miss the chance of a life-time to learn in-person from legends who created these technologies in the first place and of course, are hard to reach. It is not every day, you get a chance to meet & network with the Microsoft (Redmond, USA) team and global industry experts including MCMs & MVPs. DPS 2017 brings you this very opportunity that you cannot miss!
We look forward to your participation @ DPS 2017.
Join eDominer Data/Analytics Community, Asia’s largest data & analytics group to keep yourself updated on our free webinars & events pan-India.
With Warm Regards
Data Platform Summit 2017 Team
Data Platform Summit 2017 (DPS 2017) is Asia’s largest Data & Analytics summit organized by eDominer Systems supported by Microsoft
• 3-day learning event, 200+ sessions, 100+ speakers/trainers (Aug 17-19)
• 1 day pre-con on Aug 16. 11 parallel, full-day, demo-based training.
• Speakers/Mentors include largest contingent (30+) of senior product team members from Microsoft Corp (Redmond, USA) & global industry experts (MCMs, MVPs) from 16 countries
• 30+ technologies and 80+ subjects on Microsoft Data Platform (apart from SQL Server)
• 100% Learning, 0% Marketing.
• Coverage includes: BI/Analytics/Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence/Data Science/Cloud/Big Data/IoT/NoSQL/Database Administration/Database Development etc
DPS 2017 Details:
• Dates: Aug 17-19. Pre-Conference Seminars on Aug 16
• Venue: NIMHANS Convention Centre, Bangalore.
DPS 2017 Technology Tracks
• Data Science (Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence),
• Business Intelligence & Analytics
• Database Administration & Database Development
• Cloud, IoT & NoSQL
• Big Data & VLDBs
• Professional Development.
• And of course, SQL Server (Core Database Engine)
Pre-Conference Seminars (11 Parallel, Full-Day Training)
• Azure Infrastructure by Denny Cherry
• Advanced Analytics with R, Microsoft SQL Server, Power BI, and Azure Machine Learning by Leila Etaati
• Zero to Microsoft Power BI by Peter Myers
• Plan-first Querying – Writing Queries to Suit the Optimizer by Rob Farley
• Building a Database DevOps Process by Steve Jones
• Analysis of Your SQL Server Like a PRO by Uwe Ricken
• Building a modern data warehouse with Azure SQL DW – HANDS ON LABS by Chris Testa-O’Neill (New)
• In-Memory technologies in SQL Server – from 0 to Operational Analytics Master by Andreas Wolter (New)
• A Brave New World: SQL Server on Linux by Joey D’Antoni (New)
• The Azure IoT Ecosystem Workshop by Scott Klein (New)
• Data Modeling and Data Visualization by Sivakumar Harinath (New)
• International Experts from 16 countries
• SQL CAT, SQL TIGER & Global Black Belt Teams from Microsoft (Redmond, USA)
• Senior Program Managers, Product Engineers, & PFEs from Microsoft (Redmond & India)
• MVPs & MCMs
• Database Administrators/ Database Developers / DB Engineers
• Business Intelligence & Business Analysts Professionals
• Big Data Professionals
• Solutions Architects & Technical Leads
• Data Scientists
• Database Managers & Team Leaders
• Data/Analytics Consultants
• Project Managers/Leads
• CTOs/CIOs/IT Directors
• 200+ Break-out Sessions, Chalk-talks & Open-talks
• Group Discussions (New)
• Hands-on-Labs Bay (New)
• Scheduled Interactions with Microsoft Product Team Leaders (New)
• Ask-the-Expert Session (New)
Check out our past conferences?
Last year, SQLServerGeeks Annual Summit 2016 was executed in collaboration with Microsoft and was a huge success. Dr. Joseph Sirosh, Microsoft Corp Vice President (Redmond, USA) of the Data Group was the key-note speaker.