In February 2019 we had organized Data Platform Day events in Bengaluru and Hyderabad. It was the first time we had adapted the multi-track format for our free events and it was an instant hit. We had full houses in both the events (See pic below). We are following the same format for March, the dates of the events are announced. It will again be a Multi-Track event with 10 sessions in each event this time.
Data Platform Day will happen in Hyderabad on March 9 and in Bengaluru on March 23. The events will have three parallel tracks and 2-3 sessions in each track. So approximately, there will be a total of 10 sessions. Content/Topics/Session will spread across Artificial Intelligence, Advanced Analytics, Data Science, Azure, Big Data, NoSQL & SQL Server. Speakers will be from Microsoft & industry veterans.
While we are still finalizing the sessions and speakers, you can go ahead and block your seat for this mega Data Platform Day event. Please note that seats are limited and on first-come-first-serve basis.
Lunch Arrangements (please read carefully):
• Data Platform Day Events (by DataPlatformGeeks Community) are free, full-day, multi-track, in-person events.
• Since seats are limited, and therefore, we are encouraging registrations from only those DPG members who are willing to participate in the event from 9 am to 4: 30 pm (full day).
• Half-day attendance (before or after lunch) is strictly prohibited.
• Therefore, you have to buy your own lunch coupon.
• DataPlatformGeeks has worked out a highly subsidized rate of Rs 124 (including GST).
• Lunch coupons have to be purchased in advance so that we can guarantee you a seat and give a confirmed number to our F&B vendor.
• After you have booked your seat, you will get an email with lunch payment link.
• Lunch amount, once paid, is non-refundable.
• Why is the lunch coupon compulsory?
As stated earlier, Data Platform Day is a full day event targeted towards people who wish to learn with us for the whole day and are willing to spend their Saturday with us, learning & networking. To ensure that lunch is available for our attendees who are there for the whole day, we have to give Microsoft Cafeteria a confirmed number so that lunch can be prepared accordingly. To achieve that, buying a lunch coupon @ INR 124 is compulsory. And we strongly discourage half-day attendance. Lunch coupon is just 124 rupees (highly subsidized).
• Can I attend the event half-day?
We encourage full-day participation. If you still want to leave the event in between, you may do so. But still, you have to buy the lunch coupon in advance.
• Can I come in second half?
No. Registrations will close at 8.45 am.
• I don’t want to have lunch at Microsoft Cafeteria. I prefer to eat outside and come back. Is that possible?
As mentioned earlier, buying the lunch coupon is compulsory to guarantee a seat, even if you wish to eat somewhere else.
• Apart from buying the lunch coupon, do I need to pay for anything else?
No. The event is absolutely free. You are just buying your own lunch coupon.
• Is the amount refundable?
No. The amount paid for the lunch is Non-Refundable.
Register Now. Click Here
DataPlatformGeeks Webinars: We also have webinars by Microsoft Redmond Experts, MVP’s and Industry Experts. You can find more information and register here.
How to Register for a DPG event?
Registering for a DPG event is a 2-step process:
Click Here to know the process.
• If you like our community work, please support us by liking our Facebook page.
Data Platform Summit 2019 & Pre-Conference Registrations are now Open
• DPS 2019 will happen in August. Feb pricing is the lowest. Go ahead and register with the lowest price. Remember, DPS 2019 consists of 3 days of summit and 3 days of pre-conference training (full-day classes). There are multiple packages to choose from.
Do you want us to send an official invitation to your company for DPS 2019?
• The DPS Team can officially invite your company. Learn More.
SQLMaestros Master Classes
• Wish To Attend Full-Day, Deep-Dive Training? SQLMaestros Master Classes are announced. Classes on SQL Performance Tuning, T-SQL, SSRS, Power BI, SSIS, DevOps, Machine Learning, R, Python & Artificial Intelligence. Learn More.
SQLMaestros Hands-On-Labs, Video Courses & Learning Kits
• SQLMaestros has more learning solutions: Hands-On-Labs, Amit Bansal’s Performance Tuning Video Course & Learning Kits. Learn more.
DPG Recorded Webinars (Free)
• If you want to watch recorded webinars of DataPlatformGeeks, check out our YouTube channel.
Would You Like to Join Us & Volunteer in DPG Community Activities?
• You always wanted to speak but never got an opportunity? Would you like to speak at DPG Free Events & Webinars? Check this out
• Do you want to join DPG as a Regional Mentor and also host meet-up’s in your own organization? No, it is not a full time job, rather an opportunity to contribute back to the technical community. Learn More.
What Do You Want To Learn Next?
• Give us suggestions on topics/subjects that you wish to learn and we will try to deliver those. Click Here.
However, it is not suitable for everyone, according to the research. I use it only as of the last resource. The instructions to the drug https://ambienpro.com state that it facilitates the process of falling asleep, prolongs the duration of sleep and reduces the frequency of awakenings during the sleep.
Important Links For Your Learning, Sharing & Networking